Dr. Marianne Tosick-Udagama MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics San Ramon, CA

February 20th, 2015
She is always nice, smiles, listens, recommends and proactive, asks questions. I can tell she really likes kids & loves her job.

May 4th, 2012
Caring and Wondeful
Firstly I don't know why any one would give her a low star rating. She is one of the Best Pediatrician we have been to.Trust me we have been to quite a few with our child having a range of issues through birth.Sometimes you do need to wait for 10-15 mins to see her, but when she is with the patient she never rushes or hurries you. So it's obvious that she could be few mins. late. I would rather wait, rather than a doctor who has to rush.With our situation, she has always helped us to find good specialist which our insurance will cover.We recommend her to all our friends and family. We visit the San Ramon office and the staff their is very courteous and helpful.*************************************

March 16th, 2011
Did not bother to look into the issue
When we asked a question about my newborn's breathing, Dr Tosick suggested to see a specialist. She did not bother to look into the issue, or ask more questions. The specialist did not find anything, moreover he was surprissed that we had to see him for this non-important issue.