Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marianne Vahey
Dr. Marianne Vahey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CT, with another office in West Haven, CT. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vahey is affiliated with Hospital of St Raphael. Dr. Vahey has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marianne Vahey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marianne Vahey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CT.
Dr. David Kaminsky
Orange, CT 0.01 mi50
Dr. Karen Dufour
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Orange, CT 0.01 mi32
Dr. Anita Kohli Pamnani
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Orange, CT 0.06 mi18