A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Rosen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Rosen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Rosen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Way Rosen MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marianne W. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Marianne Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Rosen practices Dermatology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Dermatologists.