A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Rosen is Good. Dr. Rosen has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Rosen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Hospital
- Roper Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marianne W. Rosen practice?
Dr. Marianne Rosen practices Dermatology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Rosen, Dr. Molly Rosen, Dr. Marlyn Rosen, Dr. Mimi Rosen, Dr. Polly Rosen, Dr. Nan Rosen, Dr. My Rosen, Dr. Hannelore Rosen