A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Yeung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yeung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Katherine Yeung MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marianne K. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Marianne Yeung has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Yeung practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.