Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marianne Yeung
Dr. Marianne Yeung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yeung is affiliated with Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. She speaks English.
Dr. Marianne Yeung has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marianne Yeung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Charles Robinson
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Stanford, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Judith Shizuru
Stanford, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Azad Raiesdana
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Stanford, CA 0 mi17