A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariannetter Miller-Meeks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariannetter Miller-Meeks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariannetter Miller-Meeks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller-Meeks graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Miller-Meeks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Dubuque, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariannetter Jane Miller-Meeks MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mariannetter J. Miller-Meeks practice?
- Dr. Mariannetter Miller-Meeks has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariannetter Miller-Meeks practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.