Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mariano Brizzio
Dr. Mariano Brizzio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paramus, NJ, with another office in Ridgewood, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiothoracic Surgery and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Brizzio is affiliated with Valley Hospital, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood. Dr. Brizzio has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mariano Brizzio has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
A cardiothoracic surgeon is a doctor who performs surgery on the organs inside the chest, focusing on the heart and lungs, as well as on the great vessels. Some procedures this type of surgeon might perform are angioplasty, bypass surgery, and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mariano Brizzio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paramus, NJ.
Dr. Ashley Rivers
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Paramus, NJ 0.24 mi41
Dr. Mitchell Weiser
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Ridgewood, NJ 0.54 mi20
Dr. Sarah Jane Mansson
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Ridgewood, NJ 0.54 mi8