Dr. Mariano Busso MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016
Temporary
After seeing 2 prior dermatologist & spending money on all sorts of creams & ointments without getting relief Dr. Busso sent one ointment that actually reliefs my Eczema & clears it temporary

November 25th, 2015
Strongly recommended
Dr .Busso is an excellent dermatologist, very knowledgable with great bedside manner. He is an artist.

April 3rd, 2014
Injectables
Dr Busso is truly an artist when it comes to injectables. I have been going to him for 12 years and I haven't aged a bit. Thank you dr Busso. He is also an excellent diagnostician and has treated my husband for many skin cancers. The staff is great.

April 3rd, 2013
GREAT EXPERIENCE
I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE IN HIS OFFICE. THE DOCTOR HAD WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER. HE EXPLAINED THE DIAGNOSIS CLEARLY. THE STAFF WAS VERY COURTEOUS.

April 17th, 2012
Waited for one hour and the "doctor" didnt show up.

August 12th, 2011
Terrible
Waste of my time and money

July 17th, 2011
Dr. Busso is a truly outstanding physician. I have been seeing him for over 6 years. He and his staff are extremely professional, caring, and highly competent. His bedside manner is exceptional. Dr. Busso is patient and gives the patient as much time as the patient needs. Every dermatological problem I have had and every cosmetic procedure I felt I needed resulted in 100% success. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mariano Busso. A+ !!!

July 14th, 2011
Dr. Busso is very talented, has excellent staff, and is very caring with his patients. Would never make a change!

July 13th, 2011
Rudest Doctor I have ever met.
Terrible, absolutely terrible experience. Went in there because of a rash on my face, waited over 2 hours. One hour in the waiting room, another hour in the back. The only doctor in Miami to have a next day appt and now I know why. I have never in my life been treated so poorly by someone. He looked at my face for like 5 seconds, wrote a bunch of prescriptions and then argued with me about it when he simply stated that I had Herpes on my face. You cant just make a claim without testing someone and say that is the final word. When he swabbed my face for labwork, the packet they used was EXPIRED! WHAT KIND OF PRACTICE DO YOU RUN WHEN YOU ARE USING EXPIRED SUPPLIES???!?!? While I was paying, I had to go BACK in there to get re-tested because they realized it was expired. They said it would take TWO WEEKS to get my results back. He told me that I would have this condition for life, treated me like I was the scum of the earth, and also proceeded to tell me that herpes can take the form of impetigo. That makes no sense at all. He was the rudest doctor I have ever been to. Left in tears. And, turns out he was wrong.

May 2nd, 2011
I Love Dr. Busso!! He made me feel pretty again.
I have had problems with ugly acne scarring. I saw many doctors in the past. I have wasted thousands of dollars for treatments that really didnt help. When i saw Dr. Busso about 2 years ago for the first time he immediately had a perfect solution. He is very polite and explains all his procedures to better understand what he will actually do to your skin. My acne scars are now reduced by 80%. Yayyyy!!!!!I have been his patient since then and even had some fillers done. I love the results!!! Because of him my self esteem went up. I already recommended him to others and will continue to do so.

August 24th, 2010
Rudest Ever
Dr Busso may be a good doctor but he is rude and has no regard to patients. He told me that he didnt have to answer any of my questions! Total idiot.

July 19th, 2010
One of the Best!
Dr. Mariano Busso is the best dermatologists I've had the pleasure of working with. He's always positive and upbeat and knows what he's doing. I never have to wait weeks to get an appointment and his office staff is great too. I have referred several friends and family members to him because I trust him and appreciate the level of care he provides.