A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariano Caceres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariano Caceres, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caceres graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Caceres has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariano Adolfo Caceres MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mariano A. Caceres practice?
- Dr. Mariano Caceres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mariano Caceres practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.