Dr. Mariano Faresi, MD
Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
by Ashley Watson on Jun 30th, 2015

Dr. Faresi is amazing! Bed side manor is the best I have ever seen!!!

by Bonnie Francavilla on May 26th, 2015

Terrific surgeon great bedside manner

A Gem of a Physician show details A Gem of a Physician
by Joey M. on May 3rd, 2015

I would recommend Dr Faresi in a heartbeat. He is sensitive, caring and is an experienced physician. He answers questions and is reassuring about my concerns. Thank God for this man.

Patient show details Patient
by Ronald Caso on Apr 19th, 2014

Dr. Faresi is a quiet unassuming gentleman. He listens inventively, asks the right questions about your condition, and explains your options so you are fully aware of your next step in decision making. After almost 8 years of pain and suffering and other doctors telling me the downside of this rectal procedure, Dr. Faresi assured me of relief. Am I glad that I chose the best of the best. I could no recommend a more qualified Dr. than Dr. Mariano Faresi.

Excellent professional show details Excellent professional
by John Marsh on Jun 14th, 2012

Dr Faresi's care was effective, professional, and just by watching him doing dressings and taking care of my wound, I can tell he is very skillful..

professional in ashland,ky show details professional in ashland,ky
Dec 24th, 2011

I work with Drs everyday and I have never ever met a Dr or a man who is as nice and respectfull and caring as Dr Faresi I have called him during the day at night on weekends and even called him while he was on vacation with his family he has always promptly returned my call within 15 minutes he never makes you feel you are a both to him and he treats you as thought you are his only pt and he listens to what you have to say. He is a five star plus dr.

blood infection due to mrsa show details blood infection due to mrsa
Nov 25th, 2011

I spent over 5 months under his care.3 of them in kdmc. Very caring Dr. And although I was in a lot of pain after my surgery he made sure that everything that was available to keep me comfortable I had. He saved my life by acting quickly on a surgery I wasn't sure I wanted and I want to thank him for doing so. Very complete Dr.

excellent professional show details excellent professional
by Paula on Apr 3rd, 2010

I have no words to thank this physician. He saved my life twice. Well trained and outstanding manners.Paula

This is what I call a great , caring physician, god bless him show details This is what I call a great , caring physician, god bless him
Jan 28th, 2009