Dr. Mariano Faresi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mariano Faresi?

June 23rd, 2017

The best!

If you are looking for what you thought no longer existed ,I.e a caring, thorough, skilled and top notch surgeon along with a kind and warm human being, look no further. Dr Faresi makes you feel like you are the most important patient he has.He values each patient as if you were a member of his family. I have entrusted my life to him twice and would do so again if necessary . I can't recommend him highly enough. If you have him as your dr/ surgeon look no further. He is the best.

July 31st, 2016

Patient /. Amazing Doctor

Dr Faresi is truly an amazing Doctor. He took excellent care of me while he was in Kentucky. I just wish he was back here to practice again. He has excellent bedside manner and a very caring and professional doctor

April 14th, 2016

Amazing man

Dr. Faresi has saved my life twice, He is a wonderful, caring doctor as well as a brilliant surgeon.

December 22nd, 2015

Truly wonderful Clinician and Bedside Manner

Dr Faresi has been one of the most incredibly esy and responsive Dr's I have worked with in a long time. I'm also an ER Nurse- at a different Hospital so I work with a TON of Dr's and I can't even begin to tell you what a pleasure it has been to work with him. My Husband had some of the usual post op issues commonly associated with the type of surgery he had... and Dr Faresi was incredibly responsive to middle of the night texts, phone calls and solutions to any issues that arose. He listened, was kind, open and responsive to any and all concerns I or my husband had. I would definitely recommend Dr.Faresi to anyone needing an excellent colorectal surgeon.

November 3rd, 2015

loved him!

Dr Faresi and his immediate staff were outstanding. It was the reception that was impersonal and insufficient. I will continue to go dispite their shortcomings.

June 30th, 2015

Great Doctor!!!

Dr. Faresi is amazing! Bed side manor is the best I have ever seen!!!

May 26th, 2015

Terrific surgeon great bedside manner

May 4th, 2015

A Gem of a Physician

I would recommend Dr Faresi in a heartbeat. He is sensitive, caring and is an experienced physician. He answers questions and is reassuring about my concerns. Thank God for this man.

April 19th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Faresi is a quiet unassuming gentleman. He listens inventively, asks the right questions about your condition, and explains your options so you are fully aware of your next step in decision making. After almost 8 years of pain and suffering and other doctors telling me the downside of this rectal procedure, Dr. Faresi assured me of relief. Am I glad that I chose the best of the best. I could no recommend a more qualified Dr. than Dr. Mariano Faresi.

June 14th, 2012

Excellent professional

Dr Faresi's care was effective, professional, and just by watching him doing dressings and taking care of my wound, I can tell he is very skillful..

December 25th, 2011

professional in ashland,ky

I work with Drs everyday and I have never ever met a Dr or a man who is as nice and respectfull and caring as Dr Faresi I have called him during the day at night on weekends and even called him while he was on vacation with his family he has always promptly returned my call within 15 minutes he never makes you feel you are a both to him and he treats you as thought you are his only pt and he listens to what you have to say. He is a five star plus dr.

November 25th, 2011

blood infection due to mrsa

I spent over 5 months under his care.3 of them in kdmc. Very caring Dr. And although I was in a lot of pain after my surgery he made sure that everything that was available to keep me comfortable I had. He saved my life by acting quickly on a surgery I wasn't sure I wanted and I want to thank him for doing so. Very complete Dr.