A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariano Garcia-Manzini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariano Garcia-Manzini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia-Manzini graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Garcia-Manzini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariano Miguel Garcia-Manzini MD is a male Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mariano M. Garcia-Manzini practice?
- Dr. Mariano Garcia-Manzini has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariano Garcia-Manzini practices Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.