A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariano Loveranes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariano Loveranes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Loveranes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Loveranes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Corry Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loveranes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mariano D. Loveranes practice?
Dr. Mariano Loveranes practices Surgery near Corry, PA.
See Corry Surgeons.