A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariano Panes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Panes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariano Panelo Panes MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mariano P. Panes practice?
- Dr. Mariano Panes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mariano Panes practices General Practice near Panorama City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Pk, CA.
See Panorama City General Practitioners.