A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariano Panes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panes
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Panes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Panes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariano Panelo Panes MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mariano P. Panes practice?
- Dr. Mariano Panes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mariano Panes practices General Practice near Panorama City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Pk, CA.
See Panorama City Primary Care Doctors.