Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mariano Rey
Dr. Mariano Rey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rey is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, New York University and New York University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mariano Rey has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mariano Rey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Joanna Loewenstein
New York, NY 0 mi2
Dr. Louai Razzouk
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Larry Chinitz
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New York, NY 0 mi38