A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariano Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariano Tolentino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolentino
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tolentino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariano Tolentino, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tolentino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariano Villalon Tolentino FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mariano V. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Mariano Tolentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariano Tolentino practices Urology near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Urologists.