A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianthe Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianthe Burns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Burns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianthe Manak Burns MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marianthe M. Burns practice?
- Dr. Marianthe Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianthe Burns practices Family Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Primary Care Doctors.