A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianthe Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianthe Burns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Burns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianthe Manak Burns MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marianthe M. Burns practice?
- Dr. Marianthe Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianthe Burns practices Family Medicine near Walkertown, NC.
See Walkertown Primary Care Doctors.