Dr. Marianthi Kiriakidou Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Marianthi Kiriakidou?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Kiriakidou since 2005, I gave up all of my other doctors and followed her from Penn to Jefferson recently, she is that good. Dr. Kiriakidou is very caring and listens to her patients, she is very good at diagnostics, and has always been proactive with my treatment. When I was in a crisis condition, she was able to modify her schedule to give me an appointment. I know she has seen other doctor's patients during her lunch hour because they were late due to a personal emergency and their doctor had left. I have never left her office with unanswered questions, or confusion about the go-forward plan and things to watch for. At Jefferson, the front office staff are about the same as Penn, but the Rheumatology Nurse is much better about responding. Dr. Kiriakidou also works very well with my other specialists and primary care physicians. She reportedly writes very good notes, and is good with follow-up.

Posted on June 28th, 2016