A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maribe Bangayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maribe Bangayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bangayan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maribe Bangayan, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Bangayan graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Bangayan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maribe Bangayan MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maribe Bangayan practice?
- Dr. Maribe Bangayan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maribe Bangayan practices Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pulmonologists.