Psychiatrist

6625 Miami Lakes Dr E
Ste 313
Hialeah, FL 33014
305-967-6735
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Condescending and Overpriced, Uncompassionate  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

My first visit with Dr. Aguilera she sat behind her desk and buried her face in her notes and barely looked up at me. Without emotion or care she asked me what I was there for and continued to say "what else" about 10 times...no intelligent inquiries or trying to dig deeper in to my condition, basically I had to figure my problems out for her, and she just wanted to get me on pills. Oh and during the $300 visit she also took the time to take a personal phone call and laugh with her friend right in front of me, as I was crying. Even better, at the end of our hour long session, she wrote out someone else's name on my prescription. This lady doesn't care about her patients, all she cares about is money. But the worst is yet to come. She prescribed me a medication Trazadone for sleep, and I took it ONE TIME, and it gave me a rare side effect called PTOSIS...which is drooping of the eyelid. Theres nothing I can do to reverse this, except plastic surgery and I'm not going to do that. After that I went back to see her and she didn't even acknowledge that my eyes were drooping, she thought I was being vain. After seeing me for 10 minutes and charging me $150, I knew I was never coming back to this witch. I called her office however several weeks later because my ptosis had not gone away, and her being the doctor that prescribed me the medication that gave me this condition, I wanted to know if it was ever going away. I called multiple times and she never got back to me. Probably because she knew I wasn't going to pay her for another appointment. SO there you have it. $1000 dollars later I feel disgusted, abused, I have a permanent side effect and she did nothing to address that. Worst doctor ever.

|  I am doctor Maribel Aguilera  |  show details
by Maribel Aguilera MD on Aug 22nd, 2010

I am Dr. Maribel Aguilera; please update my profile. My primary practice is located at 6625 Miami Lakes Drive, Miami Lakes, Florida 33014. The telephone numbers are: (786)277-4070 and (305)967-6735. I am also at 21110 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura. I am no longer at 4175 West 20th Avenue, Hialeah; delete this location. I thank you in advance for your prompt attention into this matter.