A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maribel Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maribel Khoury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maribel Khoury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maribel P Khoury MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maribel P. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Maribel Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Maribel Khoury practices Family Medicine near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Family Physicians.