A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maribel Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maribel Khoury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maribel Khoury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Khoury has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khoury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans