A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maribel Lockwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maribel Lockwood, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockwood graduated from Universidad De Panama. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lockwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maribel Urrutia Lockwood MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maribel U. Lockwood practice?
- Dr. Maribel Lockwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Maribel Lockwood practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Radiologists.