Dr. Maribel Montoya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maribel Montoya?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Maribel Montoya?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2017

Not a good first second or third visit so I quit

I wish i could have found the Dr Montoya that everyone talks about but that did not happen. I was frustrated with her for not helping me with my hypothyroid so i called my insurance and they gave me a different Endo name

November 16th, 2016

I love Dr. Montoya. She provides quality time to me. She's always willing to experiment on new meds. So far, all the ones we've tried work for me and has reduced my HbA1c level.

March 24th, 2016

I love the Dr and her staff!!!!

October 27th, 2015

Wonderful caring Dr. Answers EVERY question you are never rushed absolutely satisfied with dr. Montoya

February 10th, 2015

Wonderful doctor

very personable; really listens and addresses concerns

January 25th, 2015

Great doctor

January 14th, 2015

An Amazing Doctor!!

She is a real life Dr. House of Endocrinology, except wonderfully personable and nice!!! Amazing

January 5th, 2015

Every time I call for an appointment, I get an answering machine.

December 29th, 2013

Dr. Montoya is a wonderful doctor and takes the time to try and pinpoint a diagnosis. The problem I had was follow up. The staff did not ensure that results of a thyroid ultrasound was received. I also had to telephone 3 times before I got to talk to someone. I finally wrote to Dr. Montoya with my complaint which resulted in a call from an assistant reporting abnormal results and need for a referral to an ENT doctor.

March 25th, 2013

Dr. Montoya is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to listen to her patients and she was able to diagnose me after suggesting some testing after the first visit. I had been to multiple doctors before and they were not able to suggest the testing or treatment that she has. She answers all of my questions and promptly replies emails. They also offer Patient Fusion which allows me to look up my information online. My mom has been going to her for years also after I recommended her. The only complain I have is that you are not able to talk to a person when you call the office. They only have the automated system that transfers you to a voice mail every time you call which can be frustrating.

June 1st, 2012

Spectacular office and Doctor

She has excellent work ethic and great for getting to the bottom of things even if not directly in her specialty she goes above and beyond.

May 22nd, 2012

More time for drug reps than me/unprofessional STAFF

The drug reps crowding the center desk got 110% more attention paid to them by her staff. I was 10 miuntes early for my appointment, but waited an additional 20 minutes- even though I had faxed in all of my paperwork days before arrival. The young assistant who took my vitals kept playing with her long hair, like she was 1970's Cher (not tied back-so not ok in a health care environment). THEN the assistant didn't know how much to charge me- and she was told by the Dr. to call her sister. She did, I paid $100- and asked if there was any more to the bill (even though I thought it was high). No, said assistant. NOW I have a bill for an additional $47 & the office manager won't return my calls. Between the hair flicking and the billing, they need to look at their care from a patient's perspective.