Dr. Maribelle Verdiales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maribelle Verdiales?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 17th, 2015

Best women's doctor around!

I must say Dr. Verdiales is a rare find in her profession. I had been looking for a good ob/gyn when one of my co-workers recommended her to me. I felt very comfortable immediately, speaking with her about issues I couldn't discuss with my former ob/gyn. She's very professional and knowledgeable. I felt like Dr. Verdiales truly understood me as a woman and the issues I was experiencing at that time. I would definitely recommend her to any woman looking for a doctor who truly understands and practices holistic care!

January 16th, 2015

Great experience

I did have to wait about 25 minutes...but it was worth it...she heard my complaints and tried to address all other in a detailed fashion!

April 16th, 2014

Just AWFUL

The day of my appointment they were clearly behind. I am assuming they overbooked to line their pockets and on this day no one canceled. I waited over an hour AFTER my scheduled appt time. Dr. Verdiales was short and rushed as she was trying to get back on schedule. I saw her MAYBE a total of five minutes. She never even made eye contact with me. She barely listened to my "issue" then just wrote a script which did nothing. I called a few days later saying my "issue" was still there and couldn't speak to her so I left a message. She never called back. If I could give 0 stars for everything besides ease of appt (which I did online) then I would. Do not waste your time nor believe that she cares as she claims on her website. This is why I went to her but it was a complete joke.

Doctor's Response

I can see how angry you feel and feel terribly sorry that you feel that way. There is no excuse for you to have waited that long, and I apologize for the quality of your experience. I will share this with our staff, and thank you for sharing your concerns. This will allow us to be more attentive and grow individually and as a group. I care deeply for my patients, and it hurts my feeling that I have offended you to the point of writing such a harsh review.... I wish you would have emailed me with your concerns... Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make it up to you.

SHOW

September 22nd, 2011

She came highly recommended. I felt I was talking to a friend. She took time to explain things. I will recommend her to my friends...

March 22nd, 2017