A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maribeth Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maribeth Ching is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maribeth Ching, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Ching has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maribeth A Ching MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maribeth A. Ching practice?
- Dr. Maribeth Ching has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maribeth Ching practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.