A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maribeth Loynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maribeth Loynes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maribeth Loynes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Loynes graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Loynes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maribeth Pollock Loynes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maribeth P. Loynes practice?
- Dr. Maribeth Loynes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maribeth Loynes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morehead City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NH.
See Morehead City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.