A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maribeth Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maribeth Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maribeth Moore, MD, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans