Dr. Maricarmen Fuentes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

February 3rd, 2016
I appreciate her professionalism and the amount of time she spends with you putting you at ease. She makes sure you have all of your questions answered. Her office is online now. After some lab tests, I left her an email and she promptly called.

October 28th, 2015
Won't go back
Did not return important calls back. Provides legal counsel when not authorized, dishonest and rude.

February 27th, 2013
Leaves a Patient Waiting
While I feel Dr. Fuentes is a wonderful doctor, I've now made the decision to find another internist. As a patient of Dr. Fuentes for less than 2 years, I've now been left in the room without anyone coming in to advise me the doctor is running late for over 45 minutes one time and today it was 65 minutes. Today,. I walked out and decided to find another doctor. I've also had an experience in which I spent over 20 minutes talking with a staff member of her office who I believed was documenting all the information so that Dr. Fuentes would be informed when she returned my call. I NEVER got a call back. When I saw her a month or so later, I mentioned this incident. Her reply was, "There's nothing here that says you called." and just tried to brush it off. Three times and you're out. I am filing a complaint with Spectrum and will write directly to her. My time is valuable also. I respect how busy a doctor is and make sure that I am on time (if not early). I expect to be seen by the doctor in less than 20 minutes or at least spoken to by the staff. Also, this website shows her office on Washington and she's no longer there. Her office moved quite some time ago.

July 26th, 2011
Great Doctor, terrible staff
Dr. Fuentes is a very kind and likable doctor. She spent a good amount of time with me and put me at ease. I will stay with her as my PCP. Her staff, however, are terrible. One younger staff woman in particular was extremely rude and acted like I was putting her out. I made two appointments for time-sensitive tests and both times the staff failed to inform of how important timing was. AND both times they made my appointment at the wrong time and had to call me back to switch times. So frustrating. I told my husband that if this keeps up I will be looking for a new doctor, even though I love Dr. Fuentes.

May 15th, 2010
Good doctor, but too busy
Dr. Fuentes is knowledgeable and skilled. Her office & she frequently seem too busy. Sometimes her care has not been as carefully chosen for the patient's capabilities (elderly) as might be expected. Occasional times when followup to lab/test results has seemed slow. Overall a Good doctor but maybe too busy.