Learn more about Dr. Maricel Sabado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maricel Sabado is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabado
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sabado Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabado graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Sabado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Mission
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maricel Villanueva Sabado DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maricel V. Sabado practice?
- Dr. Maricel Sabado has 1 office location.
Dr. Maricel Sabado practices Family Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Family Physicians.