A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maricel Sabado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maricel Sabado is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabado
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabado Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabado graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Sabado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Mission
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maricel Villanueva Sabado DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maricel V. Sabado practice?
- Dr. Maricel Sabado has 1 office location.
Dr. Maricel Sabado practices Family Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Primary Care Doctors.