Learn more about Dr. Maricel Sabado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maricel Sabado is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabado
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabado Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabado graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Sabado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Mission
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maricel Villanueva Sabado DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maricel V. Sabado practice?
- Dr. Maricel Sabado has 1 office location.
Dr. Maricel Sabado practices Family Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Family Physicians.