A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maricel Sabado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maricel Sabado is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabado graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Sabado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Mission
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maricel Villanueva Sabado DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maricel V. Sabado practice?
- Dr. Maricel Sabado has 1 office location.
Dr. Maricel Sabado practices Family Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Family Physicians.