Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maricruz Medina-Marquis
Dr. Maricruz Medina-Marquis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Medina-Marquis is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maricruz Medina-Marquis has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Maricruz Medina-Marquis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Michael Ott
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Houston, TX 0.01 mi37
Dr. George Pettit
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. Robert Carpenter
Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi18