Dr. Marie-Alberte Boursiquot, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie-Alberte Boursiquot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boursiquot graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Boursiquot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Lorien Nursing and Rehabilitation Center-Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boursiquot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie-Alberte A. Boursiquot practice?
Dr. Marie-Alberte Boursiquot practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Elkridge, MD.
See Columbia Internists.