Dr. Marie Boursiquot Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marie Boursiquot?

Horrible experience! I see another doctor in the practice (whom I really like). This doctor was "on call" when I had a concern. Was seemingly annoyed with returning my call and abruptly and rudely told me there wasn't anything she could do. As a health professional and patient, I was shocked and appalled by this doctor's demeanor.

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Good Bedside Manner

Posted on February 27th, 2016

She was very personable with me and made me feel comfortable for each office visit

Posted on June 4th, 2011

The most caring practitioner I have had and I am a healthcare professional.

Wonderful physician

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Dr. Boursiquot is a wonderful physician. It seems unfair that her rating is tied to her staff which she does not have the ability to select. I will continue to use her as my primary care physician, she really does care about her patients and her genuine concern for my well being is evident. Keep up the good work Dr. Boursiquot

Posted on August 24th, 2009

Dr. Boursiquot is one of my favorite doctors, but the new office staff at the new location (St. Agnes) is unprofessional and rude. Today, I called to renew a referral and asked when is my date for the next yearly check up. The office staff member informed me it is my responsibleity to keep up with that information and that she just can't drop everything to get my folder and check the date of my last check up. She then informed me to call my insurance company to find the information. All my information from the past years with doctors addresses and phone numbers have also disapearred. My last result of blood work also never showed up to the office. Dr. Boursiquot has always been professinal and kind to me. Her previous office staff has also been wonderful. I'm very disappointed that Dr. Boursiqot has changed offices.

Posted on April 13th, 2017