A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Denayer graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Denayer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance