Learn more about Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denayer
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Denayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denayer graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Denayer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie-Anne Anne Denayer MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marie-Anne A. Denayer practice?
- Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Southington, CT.
See Southington Internists and Southington Neurologists.