Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer
Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southington, CT. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Denayer is affiliated with Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center, New Britain General Hospital and University of Connecticut Health Center. Dr. Denayer has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southington, CT.
Dr. Matthew Raymond
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Southington, CT 0.03 mi18
Dr. Anthony Ciardella
Southington, CT 0.06 mi36
Dr. Joseph Babiarz
Southington, CT 0.06 mi33