Learn more about Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denayer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Denayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denayer graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Denayer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie-Anne Anne Denayer MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marie-Anne A. Denayer practice?
- Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie-Anne Denayer practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Southington, CT.
See Southington Internists and Southington Neurologists.