A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie-Carmelle Liburd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie-Carmelle Liburd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Liburd graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Liburd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Jackson North
- Jackson North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie-Carmelle Carmelle Liburd MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marie-Carmelle C. Liburd practice?
- Dr. Marie-Carmelle Liburd has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie-Carmelle Liburd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.