Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Savannah on Oct 30th, 2014

Amazing Dr. She took great care of me during my pregnancy.

|  HORRIBLE  |  show details
by Jessica on Jun 3rd, 2014

I am truly disappointed and very unhappy the wait is horrible. It's the same thing everytime it seem to never fell's. It's like they set the same appointment time for everyone. What about people time the staff are full of drama and talk about each other especially Lisa she has told me something's even why China got fired I could not believe my ear. Dr. Liburd she's okay her attitude could be better. Please learn to respect people time.

|  A one of a kind doctor!  |  show details
May 1st, 2013

Dr. Liburd definitely is the best doctor I have ever had. She genuinely cares about her patients and she goes above and beyond to help you understand exactly what is going on with your body. She is very patient and kind. I would recommend her to anyone that is seeking a great OB/GYN.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

She was the obgyn for my daughter during her first pregnancy and birth, and that is when I met Dr. Liburd. I then went to see her for myself and was so impressed with her knowledge, practice, office, manner etc. that I've made her my own gynecologist. That was a few years ago and she remains my gynecologist. I visit annually or more frequently if I have a problem. I always joke and tell her I will name her as my primary. She calls me to discuss my tests or to follow up on my reaction to meds. The absolute best doctor I've visited.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by N.T on Sep 13th, 2009

Dr.Liburd is a great doctor. She knows how to make you feel comfortable and treats everyone with respect. She remembers her patients so you wont feel like just a number. She was my obgyn during my pregnancy. During this pregnancy I had to go to the ER twice and both times she showed up with genuine concern. I was in the ER no more than an hour and she was there. I would suggest her to anyone and I have. She will definitely be my doctor for my second child.