Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Apr 25th, 2016

The time to call you in to check your blood pressure and weight is not that bad but the worst thing is when you get to room to see the doctor you can sit there for like 45 minutes before the doctor finally get in and once she's in it doesn't take her 10 minutes to be done with you. But there's a midwife name ms Thompson she's really good she take her time to check you and ask you if you have any questions , I really like her.

Dec 19th, 2015

great doctor

by Sholly on May 30th, 2015

Dr Liburd is very good at what she does. She is very compassionate too. The only issue I had was the waiting time which I later figured was due to procedures and delivery she had to attend to as everyone wants Doctor Liburd to deliver them. Overall she is very good. I will recommend her if you want the best.

by ericka valdes on Mar 21st, 2015

I would recommen everyone to come see marie she did my c section it came out beautiful my daughter was healthy everyone at the office is very nice marie make you feel very comfortable i highly rrecommen her to everyone.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Savannah on Oct 30th, 2014

Amazing Dr. She took great care of me during my pregnancy.

HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
by Jessica on Jun 3rd, 2014

I am truly disappointed and very unhappy the wait is horrible. It's the same thing everytime it seem to never fell's. It's like they set the same appointment time for everyone. What about people time the staff are full of drama and talk about each other especially Lisa she has told me something's even why China got fired I could not believe my ear. Dr. Liburd she's okay her attitude could be better. Please learn to respect people time.

A one of a kind doctor! show details A one of a kind doctor!
May 1st, 2013

Dr. Liburd definitely is the best doctor I have ever had. She genuinely cares about her patients and she goes above and beyond to help you understand exactly what is going on with your body. She is very patient and kind. I would recommend her to anyone that is seeking a great OB/GYN.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
May 18th, 2012

She was the obgyn for my daughter during her first pregnancy and birth, and that is when I met Dr. Liburd. I then went to see her for myself and was so impressed with her knowledge, practice, office, manner etc. that I've made her my own gynecologist. That was a few years ago and she remains my gynecologist. I visit annually or more frequently if I have a problem. I always joke and tell her I will name her as my primary. She calls me to discuss my tests or to follow up on my reaction to meds. The absolute best doctor I've visited.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by N.T on Sep 13th, 2009

Dr.Liburd is a great doctor. She knows how to make you feel comfortable and treats everyone with respect. She remembers her patients so you wont feel like just a number. She was my obgyn during my pregnancy. During this pregnancy I had to go to the ER twice and both times she showed up with genuine concern. I was in the ER no more than an hour and she was there. I would suggest her to anyone and I have. She will definitely be my doctor for my second child.