A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Shadlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Shadlen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shadlen graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Shadlen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie DR Shadlen MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie D. Shadlen practice?
- Dr. Marie Shadlen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marie Shadlen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.