Learn more about Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sajous
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sajous Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajous graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sajous has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous MD and MS is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous practice?
- Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Allergists and Manchester Internists.