Learn more about Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sajous
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sajous Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajous graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sajous has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous MD and MS is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous practice?
- Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Allergists and Manchester Internists.