A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sajous
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sajous Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajous graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sajous has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous MD and MS is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous practice?
- Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Allergists and Manchester Internists.