Pediatricians

29255 Northwestern Hwy
Ste 100
Southfield, Southfield, MI 48034
248-358-2410
Locations and availability (1)

|  Parents of Jaime Roye  |  show details
by Roye, James & Juanita on Jan 8th, 2014

Dr. Marie-Jeanne D Monde'-Matthews has been our daughter's Pediatrician since birth. Jaime is now 18 years old and will soon be leaving Dr. Monde'-Matthews because of her age. Our family loves Dr. Monde'-Matthews. She has been the best Pediatrician that a child/family could ever ask for. Dr. Matthews is very thorough and our daughter has always loved visiting her. Thank You Dr. Monde'-Matthews for being such a great Pediatrician and the Roye family will be forever grateful for you.

|  Dr.Wonderful  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

I went to Dr. Monde when I was a child and she was great then. She always was so loving and welcoming. I had my first child last year and I found Dr. Monde so she could take good care of my baby like she did me

|  A patient, caring, understanding doctor  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

Dr. Monde-Matthews is great with my daughter and never seems to be in a hurry during her visits. She is understanding and extremely patient as she describes whatever problem she is having. She seems to genuinely care about her and discusses in great detail her interests and hobbies, school activities, etc. Most importantly, my daughter feels comfortable with her. What a great role model for the girls in our community!