A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie-Louise Sagan-Yewah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie-Louise Sagan-Yewah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie-Louise Sagan-Yewah, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Sagan-Yewah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie-Louise Sagan-Yewah MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie-Louise Sagan-Yewah practice?
- Dr. Marie-Louise Sagan-Yewah has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Marie-Louise Sagan-Yewah practices Family Medicine near , .