Dr. Marie-Louise Sagan-Yewah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie-Louise Sagan-Yewah?

February 14th, 2015

Every time I saw her I arrived on time for appointment and she made me wait up to an hour and a half before she would see me. While trying to give me a pap smear I was stabbed in the cervix instead. After I changed doctors and cancelled an appointment her office billed me for the visit anyway, along with a visit that was more than a year ago. Everyone says that sounds like fraud. They claim my insurance did not cover charges, when I was covered by Ingham Health Care Plan B. The late bill did not arrive until almost a year after the Ingham Health Care office was made obsolete by Obamacare. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

June 29th, 2012

okay at best

count on a very long time for doctor to finally enter exam room. can be nice but had a rude reaction when we came in with one family member.

October 17th, 2011

Dr. Sagan is amazing.

Yes, the office staff sucks. Dr. Sagan herself is amazing. She always listens and always helps get me back to where I need to be when I am not feeling well. If she doesnt know the answer she gets you to someone who does. She is absolutely brilliant and I would not trade her for anything! My whole family goes there!

January 8th, 2011

Dr. Sagan is a good doctor HOWEVER, the waiting time and professionalism of the office staff is horrible. The waiting room set-up is is awful, the waiting room is and office is separated by a hallway, if they need something from you and you're in the waiting room, they stand up and YELL for you. It's just awful. I like Dr.Sagan but I'm not sure how much longer I can take this situation and the terrible over booking which causes the long waits.

July 11th, 2010

I would not recommend. Won't even look you in the eye, much less talk to you. Wouldn't answer any questions.

June 27th, 2016