A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie-Lourdes Roche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie-Lourdes Roche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Roche graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roche has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie-Lourdes Roche MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marie-Lourdes Roche practice?
- Dr. Marie-Lourdes Roche has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marie-Lourdes Roche practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.