A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie-Lourdes Roche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie-Lourdes Roche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Roche graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roche has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie-Lourdes Roche practice?
Dr. Marie-Lourdes Roche practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.