Learn more about Dr. Marie-Noelle Langan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie-Noelle Langan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie-Noelle Langan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langan graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Langan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie-Noelle Suzanne Langan MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marie-Noelle S. Langan practice?
- Dr. Marie-Noelle Langan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marie-Noelle Langan practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.