Dr. Marie Saky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie Saky?

February 17th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Saky for many years now for my thyroid condition. She is very thorough and always has the time to allow me to ask questions. In all the years I have known her and been under her care she has always shown herself to be frank, but kind and most of all, caring. I cannot say enough good things about the care I have received over the years. Her office staff is excellent and always efficient.

January 26th, 2016

Worth the Wait

I feel like she is keeping me on the path to good health. Even when I have some problem, she indicates the proper specialist and follows up closely. She is worth the wait.

April 1st, 2015

Dr. Marie- Therese Saky is very knowledgeable, compassionate doctor. I will highly recommend her .

July 11th, 2014

Worse than a Nightmare

I could list MANY issues with this doctor but the most amazing one happened when after several visits with her (and waiting 2+ hours each time) she was giving me details of the RAI treatment I was to have, After informing me that I was unable to eat any food except basically vegetables for a long period of time which included Thanksgiving and Christmas I started to cry. Her response was "why are you crying, your family is affected by this too". That was the end of visits to this horrible doctor. She must have forgotten that I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer.

January 5th, 2014

The Best of the Best

October 1st, 2013

Thorough doctor - highly recommend

Wonderful doctor who spends time with you and doesn't rush you out like most doctors I've been to. Downside is the long wait but once you get in she is great. I would definitely recommend this doctor!

August 10th, 2012

i love her she has been my doctor for ever. the only problem is you have to get a 9 am appointment and ask if she is running late. her staff is the most caring of them all i love her.

July 16th, 2011

Great Experience

the waiting time was long but she spend enouph time with me.

September 13th, 2010

She is a kind and caring person. As a doctor she is very careful and thorough and looks at the whole picture when we talk. She never rushes me if I have a lot of questions. I recommend her to everyone because I feel very safe in her care.

July 21st, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Saky since Spring 2008. I went to her after I was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer and had my thyroid removed. She has been responsible of all my tests since then. Now that it is 2 years later. I still do not have any answers as to whether I am cancer free. She just has me waiting months and months at a time from one test to another. She is not very personal and does not seam like she cares about your condition no matter what it may be. I have tried to be patient with her for all this time. I finally lost my patience recently when I was scheduled to have anotherbiopsy under anesthesia. I have made the appointment 1 month prior. Hoping to have some answers finally. The day I went into the hospital Dr. Saky spoke with the radiologist and claimed she did not know that I was having this done. How could the ordered Dr. not know what their patient is doing? Especially something so important. Again, she wanted me to wait. Everything the Dr. does their is no priority for something that is important to the patient. On top of everything else her secretary that answers the phone is not a very nice and understanding person. She is very snotty every time she answers the phone. Then is you ask for anything she gives you an attitude. The only nice person in that office is the nurse. But we don't go to see the Dr. to see the nurse.I haven't even mention that every time you have an appointment you are always waiting at least 2 hours in the waiting room and then another 45 min. Once you are in the room. I would recommend not wasting your time with Dr. Saky. Find another endocrinologist!!

November 4th, 2008

The wait is long but worth it

She double and triple books appointments but once you get in to see her, she's terrific. Plan on spending 2-4 hours waiting. Try to get the first appointment of the day.

May 1st, 2008

Not worth the wait

After many 3 hour wait times, I've had it. The Doctor doesnt listen, isnt helpful and doesnt get back to you for wekks with test results. Spends more time taking gifts from the pharm reps than with the patients.