A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Abiragi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Abiragi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abiragi graduated from D'Tours.
Dr. Abiragi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie France Abiragi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie F. Abiragi practice?
- Dr. Marie Abiragi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Abiragi practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: St Clair Shores, MI.
See Roseville Internists.