Wouldn't change a thing show details Wouldn't change a thing
by SYV on Jun 21st, 2016

I love having Dr. Breeze as my doctor. Dr. Breeze is so kind in every aspect, she listens and is so understanding. Yes sometimes it is difficult to get in to see her but let me tell you its worth the wait!! I would never change doctors I have been a patient of hers for 30 years

Extreme Disappointment, switching my Dr. show details Extreme Disappointment, switching my Dr.
Jun 16th, 2016

If you want an extremely "lax" approach to your medical care, choose Dr. Breeze. If you want a Dr. who is pro-active, reminds you that you are due for important annuals, reads your emails, reviews your records, and cares about you at all, pick someone else!!! Especially if you are female!!!

mrs. show details mrs.
by laura brooks on Dec 19th, 2015

very attentive personalized and professional one does not have to wait long in her office to see the doctor and you get care where you believe they really consider you an individual

by Marina Laverdy on Jan 8th, 2015

In addition to being professional and thorough, Dr. Alfaro Breeze takes time to get to know her patients. She listens and truly cares about every aspect of her patients' health.

Greatest doctor I've had in my 24 years show details Greatest doctor I've had in my 24 years
Sep 17th, 2010

Dr.Breeze is kind and gentle and makes you feel at home at her office. She is not pushy, nor does she try to rush you out to try to see other patients. She cares about what you have to say, and gives feedback during the visit. Wouldn't change physicans for anything.