A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Amanze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Amanze, Hematologist/Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amanze
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amanze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Amanze, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Amanze graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amanze has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Michelle Amanze MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marie M. Amanze practice?
- Dr. Marie Amanze has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Amanze practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Internists, Tallahassee Hematologists, and Tallahassee Oncologists.