A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Atkinson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Atkinson, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Closed Head Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Atkinson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie D Atkinson MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marie D. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Marie Atkinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marie Atkinson practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Spokane Neurologists.