Learn more about Dr. Marie Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Atkinson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Atkinson, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Closed Head Injuries
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Atkinson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atkinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie D. Atkinson practice?
Dr. Marie Atkinson practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Spokane Neurologists.