A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Atkinson, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Rec Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atkinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marie Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie D. Atkinson practice?
Dr. Marie Atkinson practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Commerce Township, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.