A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Christine Aubry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Aubry graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Aubry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Christine Aubry MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Marie Christine Aubry practice?
- Dr. Marie Christine Aubry has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Christine Aubry practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.