Dr. Marie Badaracco-Apolito MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

March 6th, 2014
Don't Even Waste Your Time
I sat there for two hours and left on my first appointmant. This woman should hang it up for good. Does not care for other peoples time and overbooks herself. Though she was nice when I saw her, I just don't think she should be in practice.

May 7th, 2013
Unbelievable.
I cannot even begin to describe the unprofessional nature and behavior of Dr. Badaracco. I am writing this review at 6:00 PM as I am still in the waiting room for a 3:00pm appointment. This happens regularly, not once in a while. I am switching Doctors tomorrow.

October 18th, 2012
Terrible. Judgmental. Long wait. Rude. Bad about insurance. The only good things about sessions with her was her dog (who may or may not still be there). Really bitter woman. Close friend had the same experience and when getting referrals from college for off campus psychiatry she was on the list of those who took school health insurance but NOT recommended by the social worker as many other students complained about her also. Would not recommend.

May 21st, 2008
A dog in the office
Hi, I am really glad I found this site. I saw this psychiatrist one time two years ago. I never went back. She was nasty and is very rude. She is highly unprofessional. She has a huge dog in her office. Is it to protect herself. I mean, what doctor has a dog in her office?? Weird.