A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Bailey, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie A Bailey MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marie A. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Marie Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Bailey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flourtown, PA.
See Flourtown Internists and Flourtown Gastroenterologists.