A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Bailey, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie A Bailey MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marie A. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Marie Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Bailey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flourtown, PA.
See Flourtown Internists and Flourtown Gastroenterologists.