A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Becker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Becker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- American Sign Language
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie O Becker MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marie O. Becker practice?
- Dr. Marie Becker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marie Becker practices Otolaryngology near , .