Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Lafayette Park
Tallahassee Ear Nose & Throat
1405 Centerville Rd
Ste 5400
Tallahassee, FL 32308
850-877-0101
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Socialized Medicine  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

Dr. Becker is okay. I have never been to another ear, nose and throat specialist, so I have nothing to compare. My primary physician is definitely better. This was our third visit, and not a very good one. We walked up to the front window, and the young lady asked if she could assist. We told her that we were there for an appointment. She said, just a moment and promptly picked up the phone to call another patient. So, we stood there and listened to her conversation with the other patient. She then asked our name and other info. The other receptionist appeared disinterested in the entire event and would not make eye contact with me. We sat in the lobby for 45 minutes. We finally had to leave because we had another appointment. I have never had a wait less than 30 minutes. As my title states, socialized medicine. For the group, long wait, expensive testing, no resolution.

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

She did surgery on my son. She made me feel very comfortable during a scary time. His incision looks great and will leave a minimal scar. I highly recommend Dr. Becker and staff!!