Dr. Marie Becker MD Patient Reviews

3.9

February 16th, 2015
Misdiagnosed
I saw Dr. Becker two times. After little investigation or testing Dr. Becker jumped into a lot of assumptions based solely on what she thought and diagnosed me with a condition I never had. She never looked deeper to find the root cause of my problem, all she did was redirect me to another specialist. I had a problem with my eustachian tube that was later diagnosed by a different doctor, she never even considered looking at this, it felt she was just trying to get rid of patients as fast as possible instead of treating them.

October 12th, 2012
Socialized Medicine
Dr. Becker is okay. I have never been to another ear, nose and throat specialist, so I have nothing to compare. My primary physician is definitely better. This was our third visit, and not a very good one. We walked up to the front window, and the young lady asked if she could assist. We told her that we were there for an appointment. She said, just a moment and promptly picked up the phone to call another patient. So, we stood there and listened to her conversation with the other patient. She then asked our name and other info. The other receptionist appeared disinterested in the entire event and would not make eye contact with me. We sat in the lobby for 45 minutes. We finally had to leave because we had another appointment. I have never had a wait less than 30 minutes. As my title states, socialized medicine. For the group, long wait, expensive testing, no resolution.

August 31st, 2012
Wonderful!
She did surgery on my son. She made me feel very comfortable during a scary time. His incision looks great and will leave a minimal scar. I highly recommend Dr. Becker and staff!!